Tuesday, October 9, 2007

California "Beach" Dreamin

Markessa and I (mom) got two days at the beach, but I was to big of a wimp to get in the freezing cold water. Since I ran the second the water brushed my feet, Markessa did the same, but she was content to play on the beach and search for sea shells, so mom got off the hook easily. Here we are just as the water catches us. Here is Kessa with Grams and Grandpa Lee and cousin Carter as they entertain her while I probably have a snack.





















Beach Day 2 - Houston we have a problem! Mom needed a break from all of the walking so we opted for a beach day. Ryan, Markessa, and I drove down to daddy's old stomping ground - Newport Beach and saw all the old hangouts. It was a whopping 68 degrees, but that didn't stop daddy from trying to get Kessa in the water. Of course, she was content playing in the sand. But we all know how persuasive and determined Ryan can be. Some how he managed to get Kessa in the water. Now we had two favorite things we had to drag her away from. It was a fight, but ultimately the hungry mom one. We had to break our little California girl's heart and leave the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment