Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!! Woohoo!!

The Princesses




I'm loving this . . .
The Hundred Acre Woods

Arrr Matie
Look what I found.
Protecting the Castle.
Still Happy



A Bugs Life



It was so fun to take the kids to Disneyland. We all had so much fun - I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. My mom and I drove (and I was having some serious detour, taking the wrong path, heading in the wrong direction, selecting the wrong freeway, getting off the wrong exit , issues - and I am being really nice to myself.) Good thing I get over 415 miles on my tank of gas. Great laughs. We missed the beach, but we went to Disneyland three days in a row and we nearly saw and did everything. The kids loved the hot tub and just playing at the hotel. Here are some pictures of the fun.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! We were just there too. Looks like your kids had so much fun...especially Markessa. I know I have said it many times before, your kids are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete