Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Temple Scrapbook

The temple has brought such great peace to my life and there are days when its' shelter is my only break from the world. I desperately want my children to develop the same love I have for the Lord's Temples, so we are going to visit as many temples as we can and start a Temple Scrapbook. We went to the Ogden Temple tonight for Family Home Evening. Here are some funny pictures of us. I thought I could just take them by holding out the camera, ha ha. Then I figured out how to time the pictures. More funny ones, ha ha. Then we went and had ice cream at Farr's. Of course I got Licorice!! It's the best.

3 comments:

  1. Jess, just wanted you to know what a wonderful woman and mother you are!! These memories will indeed be truly special to your children throughout their lives! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grady is getting so big. I showed the picture to Josh and he got a big smile on his face. We miss you and your family. Love the pictures, especially the one where you are running after Grady, that is so typical :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great mother, and I'm sure you will show the kids just how important the temple is in your life. I know bringing our kids into the Church this late, has been massively hard on us. Markessa and Grady have you to be an example and that will stay with them forever.

    We love the Ogden temple. We took our Valentine's day photo of the kids there this year on a Family Home Evening, too. The painting that comes through the windows is just amazing isn't it?

    Loved seeing your photos and the blog! It's wonderful to "sort of" know you in a way...if you'd like to send me an email to quietfeather@yahoo.com I can add you to mine. So you can sort of know some of the Eggleston's :] Well at least my branch of that tree.

    Take care!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete