Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All About You at One

Toe Head
Blue Eyed Blue
So BIG
So Sweet
You feed yourself
You RUN
You climb
You love music and to dance
You have eight teeth and four molars on the way
You say Go, Oh, Mama, Dada, Chugga, Tickle, More, and Sissy
You love putting things away, and getting them out
You love playing tag, ring around the rosies, hide and seek, peek a boo, and wrestling
You are my Cuddle Bug
You could play outside all day
You give mama things when I ask
You love story time
You wave bye bye and hi
You are ALL Boy
You are Papa's Boy
You love playing with the kids
You are a tease
People say you will be a movie star - if mommy would let you :)
You bring us all so much joy

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet list! Gosh there is so much I wish I had written when my kids were small, what a wonderful reminder in the future for him and you!

    ReplyDelete