Monday, April 13, 2009

Markessa 3 years old

  • Love to make up songs
  • Don't like to play with the boys at school, but your best friend is the boy next door
  • Trouble
  • Learning your letters
  • Love to dance
  • Do magic tricks
  • Love storytime
  • Love to ride your Cinderella bike
  • Love to play house and be the mommy
  • Love craftime
  • Love family home evening
  • Love to play tag, hide and seek, tickle monster
  • Favorite food - peanut butter and jelly
  • Still have your hot pink poca dot blanket
  • Favorite question - Can I watch a show?"
  • Protect baby brother
  • Make Grady laugh and scream
  • Make mommy laugh and smile a lot

I love you darlin you bring me so much joy and happiness. Keep dancing, laughing, and smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Jess, I can't believe that she's three!!! I just have to tell you what a great job you are doing with you children. You are such a strong woman and I look up to you for all you've been through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! I don't check your blog for a little while and I come back to heaven! If you lived in PR you would get a million people stopping you about Grady's blond hair! A lady stopped me today to tell me that is not normal in PR. Hmmm...just a thought, we aren't puerto rican? It's pretty funny! 'Que lindo' as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all of the new posts!! You guys have been doing some fun things! And it was fun to read about what Grady and Markessa are doing are 1 and 3! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over how beautiful she is! I cannot believe she is already 3!

    ReplyDelete