Monday, October 6, 2008

Gratitude

President Thomas S. Monson spoke about gratitude this recent General Conference and the message really spoke to my heart. Remembering what we are grateful for should always be at the forefront of our minds.

A few favorite things . . .
  • Miracles (Markessa and Grady are my miracles)
  • Answered prayers
  • Memories
  • Holding little hands
  • Kisses and hugs
  • A friend who is always there
  • A family's love
  • Mountains
  • Tiny Toes
  • Silly songs
  • Lullabies
  • Chocolate
  • Cuddles
  • Sunshine
  • Reading bedtime stories
  • The Hymns and Primary Songs
  • Forgiveness

3 comments:

  1. I like that Jess. It's nice to be able to list out our blessings and see what we don't always see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love conference? While I don't always get to hear it all with the kids going every which way, but what I do hear I always learn from and am touched by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I miss you and hope that things are going well! Call me anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post-sometimes it is so hard to sit and think of all that you are grateful for-especially in hard times and especially in this world. Thanks for sharing with everyone to give us all a little reminder of the things that really mean the most in this life.

    ReplyDelete