Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Party!!

The attention span at the pumpkin party was about 4 minutes. It would have been longer if I would have let Markessa mutilate the pumpkin with the poker. At least I was able to get her to sit by the pumpkin and get pictures. It was actually a "you better sit by this pumpkin that I cleaned out and carved all by myself or else" requirement. Grady loved the pumpkin so much he thought he would see how it tasted. He takes a bite out of just about anything these days, so this wasn't much of a surprise. By the way I am not the best pumpkin carver, so I went with level 1 pattern.











4 comments:

  1. Why is everyone so grown up? It's only been a couple of months. p.s. that baby is much to young to be bleaching his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures of the kids! They are very cute! Markessa is so grown up; going to joy school and doing field trips! I also loved the post about who's who. I didn't realize that their eyes were IDENTICAL!!! I knew that they looked alike, but that's crazy! Miss you guys SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the pictures! The kids are so dang cute! Grady already needs another cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I can't believe how big Grady is. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete